No products in the cart.
7 day helpline 1800 655 711
Recent Sealer Guide
Recent Waterproofing Guide
WATERPROOFING AND SEALING AUSTRALIA SINCE 1957
Enhance Penetrating reacts with soluble salts in cementitious surfaces to block capillaries whilst still allowing the substrate to breathe.
• Clear natural finish – invisible protection that does not change surface look or feel.
• Highly penetrating treatment.
• Highly water repellent.
• Allows area treated to “breathe”.
• Does not increase surface slipperiness.
• Suppresses efflorescence (white salts).
• Reduces spalling by minimising water penetration.
• Not recommended if stain resistance is required. Use Crommelin Enhance Gloss, Satin, WB or Stain Repel.