No products in the cart.
7 day helpline 1800 655 711
Recent Sealer Guide
Recent Waterproofing Guide
WATERPROOFING AND SEALING AUSTRALIA SINCE 1957
When used in conjunction with Crommelin liquid applied waterproofing membranes the combined system will meet the requirements of AS 3740 “Waterproofing of Wet Areas Within Residential Buildings”.
• Breaks bond of membrane system to allow movement at joints.
• Does not crease during installation.
• Bridges gaps.
• Strengthens membranes by increasing tensile strength and puncture resistance.
• Permanently flexible.
• Easy to wet out.
• Outstanding conformability.
• Rot proof for long term performance.
Home DIY Trade