No products in the cart.
7 day helpline 1800 655 711
Recent Sealer Guide
Recent Waterproofing Guide
WATERPROOFING AND SEALING AUSTRALIA SINCE 1957
Reinforcing Fabric maximises membrane strength in vulnerable areas such as corners and construction joints and doesn’t compromise the flexibility of the waterproofing system.
– 100mm x 10m
– 100mm x 50m
– 200mm x 20m
– 200mm x 50m
• Bridges construction gaps and joints.
• Strengthens membranes by increasing tensile strength and puncture resistance in vulnerable areas.
• Maintains waterproofing system flexibility.
• Easy to wet out.
• Outstanding conformability – easy to shape.
• Wet embed into the first waterproofing coat.
Home DIY Trade